About the Company
In January 2020, Cloudhelix (www.cloudhelix.io) became part of the Ekco (www.ek.co) group, with colleagues and subsidiaries now located across UK, Ireland, and Netherlands.
Cloudhelix is a boutique UK cloud service provider, we specialise in enabling companies to progress along the path of cloud maturity while driving better outcomes from our customers’ existing technology investments.
We stand apart from the competition due to our ability to deliver flexible infrastructure, utilising an innovative ‘Transformation as a Service’ approach with both private and public cloud technologies, coupled with our responsive, agile, hugely capable technical teams. This why our customers choose us time and time again over larger, slower-moving competitors.
Services range from traditional VMware-based infrastructure; Backup & DR, to public cloud management with AWS, Azure, and Google; as well as newer PaaS & Dev-Ops and Containerisation services.
We are currently searching for a talented and experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our dynamic and growing technical team based in Edinburgh.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading a remote team of specialist engineers delivering managed infrastructure services, consulting projects and helpdesk services for Cloudhelix clients
- Collaboration with business units and stakeholders across the commercial and technical teams to support proposals and client solutions
- Review and set lead-time availability for managed services and project delivery based on team workload
- Act as an escalation point for client issues when required
- Triage and schedule support tickets and project work
- Lead daily project stand-up with both commercial and technical teams
- Hold regular review meetings with the team
- Deliver KPI statistics and build reports to deliver key information on the desk performance each month to the senior management team
- Help to build and maintain a Customer Satisfaction facility within the helpdesk solution and report on this regularly to senior management.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience working in an Service Delivery Management role for a Cloud managed services provider
- Proven track record of managing and growing a remote team
- Proven track record of overseeing projects in the cloud services domain working with multiple stakeholders across commercial, technical, and management teams
- Proven track record in capacity management to deliver business needs across multiple projects and timelines
- Ability to develop documented long term service delivery strategy aligned to the technical roadmap for Cloudhelix services.
- Experience in supporting the growth of talented and skilled engineers while maintaining a highly engaged team
- Experience in change management and approval processes
- Experience in working to ensure customer solutions and services comply with the relevant product standards and internal documentation (in accordance with ISO certification)
- Manage 24/7 technical support operations including management of an on-call rota
- High level of written and spoken English as well as high standard of documentation
- Technical background with prior experience or exposure to some of our core technologies such as VMware, vSphere, Backup & Disaster Recovery (ideally Veeam and/or Zerto)
- Confident self-starter. Able to deliver quickly, use own initiative and be motivated to get the job done effectively
- High energy individual who enjoys working with customers to deliver exceptional customer service as well as stakeholder management
- Leadership abilities to help motivate and support the career development of talented engineers as well as mentoring and coaching abilities
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to solve customer challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES REQUIRED