About the Company
In January 2020, Cloudhelix (www.cloudhelix.io) became part of the Ekco (www.ek.co) group, with colleagues and subsidiaries now located across UK, Ireland, and Netherlands.
Cloudhelix is a boutique UK cloud service provider, we specialise in enabling companies to progress along the path of cloud maturity while driving better outcomes from our customers’ existing technology investments.
Our ability to deliver flexible infrastructures utilising both private and public cloud technologies coupled with our responsive, agile, and above-all hugely capable technical teams is why our customers choose us above larger, slower-moving competitors and our innovative Transformation-as-a-Service approach separates us from other competitors. Services range from traditional VMware-based infrastructure; Backup & DR, to public cloud management with AWS, Azure, and Google; as well as newer PaaS & Dev-Ops and Containerisation services.
We are currently searching for a talented Account Manager to join our dynamic and growing London based commercial team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop long term relationships with our clients to ensure they realise the full value of their partnership with Cloudhelix to ensure the client renews their contract(s) with Cloudhelix.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and our internal operations.
- Champion maximum adoption of Cloudhelix solutions by identifying and driving product expansion opportunities via a high value relationship with our clients, ensuring revenue growth from each client.
- The ability to draft succinct and well-written client documentation such as quarterly usage and performance reports.
- Ability to identify and deliver on product expansion and up-sell opportunities including drafting proposal documentation.
- Provide input into the Account Management methodology and direction.
- Communicate evolving client requirements and suggestions to internal teams.
- Work as part of a team to develop and implement marketing, support and engagement strategies.
- Record, update and maintain client data and client interactions on the CRM system.
- Work closely with other colleagues who also have interaction on the same accounts to ensure consistent service to clients.
- Attend and schedule client visits and service review presentations.
The idea candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated enterprise level B2B client facing experience ideally in prior an Account Management role.
- Outstanding client relations skills.
- The ability to multi-task across and meet deadlines.
- Ideally ITIL or other project management / implementation familiarity.
- A basic understanding of traditional private cloud and public cloud infrastructure is desired but not essential (as this knowledge will be imparted to the successful candidate).
- Flexibility to travel up to 80% while the team scales.
- Cross sell / Up-sell experience.
- Problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Functional (as a minimum) knowledge of G Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- We are one of the fastest growing cloud solution providers in Europe
- Our company culture is exceptional and comes from a shared vision of delivering marketing leading cloud services in an unbeatable work environment
- We consider a flexible working with a family friendly focus at the very core of our company values
- We have beautiful office locations across UK, Ireland, and Netherlands with highly talented, caring, and supportive colleagues
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES REQUIRED