About the Company
In January 2020, Cloudhelix (www.cloudhelix.io) became part of the Ekco (www.ek.co) group, with colleagues and subsidiaries now located across UK, Ireland, and Netherlands.
Cloudhelix is a boutique UK cloud service provider, we specialise in enabling companies to progress along the path of cloud maturity while driving better outcomes from our customers’ existing technology investments.
Our ability to deliver flexible infrastructures utilising both private and public cloud technologies coupled with our responsive, agile, and above-all hugely capable technical teams is why our customers choose us above larger, slower-moving competitors and our innovative Transformation-as-a-Service approach separates us from other competitors. Services range from traditional VMware-based infrastructure; Backup & DR, to public cloud management with AWS, Azure, and Google; as well as newer PaaS & Dev-Ops and Containerisation services.
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial-minded, hungry sales professionals to join our Enterprise Sales Team. We take a can do attitude to Cloud, DevOps, and Application projects and can offer huge earning potential in an exciting role with entertaining and passionate people.
- You will be an expert at prospecting, demand generation ant the art of the possible.
- As an extremely well connected industry expert you should come armed with a black book of contacts to enable you to hit the ground running
- You should have boundless enthusiasm and interest for technology and software lifecycles with experience across a broad swathe of ISP, MSP and ISV.
- You excel in consultative selling, able to coach clients with interactive group sessions and direct one to one planning and development meetings
- You are have exceptional historical relationships with clients and vendors allowing you tap expertise and input in a multi vendor solution sale
- You are comfortable at the centre of attention, at events and functions taking to the stage to promote or otherwise present our services
- You will have a minimum of five years experience in a Technology sales role for a Managed Service Provider with a Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Prospecting, pipeline management and accurate performance reporting
- RFP and Proposal writing
- Creating and communicating compelling slide based presentations
- Leadership skills as part of a virtual bid team
- Self motivation and positivity in the face of challenges and potential setbacks
- Creative problem solving, as the ‘man on the ground’
- Confidence and high degree of initiative.
- Tenacious and single-minded approach to achieving targets
- Understanding the hosting landscape (cloud, dedicated, colocation etc)
- Clear analytical ability and grasp of mathematics
- Impeccably spoken and written English
- Social and outgoing and easily able to build relationships.
- Proficient with all facets of MS Office, in particular, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong organisational skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Build up a pipeline of business leads using prospecting as well as handling incoming leads
- Create and implement a successful annual sales plan for the year
- Meet with clients face to face across EMEA
- Manage a growing portfolio of referrals and leads sources
- Negotiate with experienced technology purchasers
- Deliver Multi Year contracts with new logo clients
- Manage sales cycle to ensure targets are met on month by month basis
- Multiple European Languages
- AWS, Azure, VMware sales and pre sales accreditation’s
- Background in professional / semi professional sports
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES REQUIRED