About the company:
Founded in 2016, Ekco is a global innovator in cloud solutions, working with integrity and a personal approach with customers and partners to deliver a comprehensive suite of end-to-end managed IT services.
In a few words, we take businesses to the cloud and back!
With over 150 employees (and counting) across a number of regional offices in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. Our team members enjoy a culture that promotes collaboration in a family-friendly working environment, as well as supporting personal autonomy, self-development, and a commitment to our shared goal of delivering market-leading IT services.
Our ability to deliver flexible infrastructures utilising both private and public cloud technologies coupled with our responsive, agile, and above-all hugely capable technical teams is why our customers choose us above larger, slower-moving competition. An innovative Transformation-as-a-Service approach separates us from typical service providers allowing us to say yes to more opportunities more often.
Services range from traditional VMware-based infrastructure; Backup & DR, to public cloud management with AWS, Azure, and Google; as well as newer PaaS & Dev-Ops and Containerisation services.
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial-minded, hungry sales professionals to join our Enterprise Sales Team. We take a can-do attitude to Cloud, DevOps, and Application projects and can offer a great uncapped earning potential in an exciting role with entertaining and passionate people.
About the role:
- This is a new business role where you will retain any customers that you bring on board
- Build a pipeline of business leads and opportunities using prospecting as well as handling incoming leads
- Create and implement a successful annual sales plan for the year
- Meet with prospects and clients face to face across UK/EU where applicable
- Manage a growing portfolio of referrals and leads sources
- Negotiate with experienced technology purchasers
- Deliver multi-year contracts with new logo clients
- Manage sales cycle to ensure targets are met on a month-by-month basis
- Create and manage marketing campaigns in conjunction with Marketing team members
- You will be an expert at prospecting, demand generation ant the art of the possible
- As an extremely well-connected industry expert, you should come armed with a network of contacts to enable you to hit the ground running
- You should have boundless enthusiasm and interest for technology and software lifecycles with experience across a broad swathe of ISP, MSP, and ISV
- You excel in consultative selling, able to coach clients with interactive group sessions and direct one to one planning and development meetings
- You have exceptional historical relationships with clients and vendors allowing you to tap expertise and input in a multi-vendor solution sale
- You are comfortable at the centre of attention, at events and functions taking to the stage to promote or otherwise present our services
- You will have a minimum of five years experience in a Technology sales role for a Managed Service Provider
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Prospecting, pipeline management, and accurate performance reporting
- RFP response and Proposal writing skills
- Creating and communicating compelling presentations
- Leadership skills as part of a virtual bid team
- Self-motivation and positivity in the face of challenges and potential setbacks
- Creative problem solving, as the ‘man on the ground’
- Confidence and a high degree of initiative
- Tenacious and single-minded approach to achieving targets
- Understanding the cloud hosting landscape (Azure, AWS,GCP VMware, Private cloud, Application modernisation, Containers Kubernetes, CI/CD Pipelines etc)
- Impeccably spoken and written English
- Social and outgoing and easily able to build relationships
- Proficient with all facets of MS Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Regular use of CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (i.e. Hubspot)
- AWS, Azure, VMware sales / pre-sales accreditation’s
- Solutions Architect background
- Established network of contacts
- We are one of the fastest-growing cloud solution providers in Europe
- VMware & veeam top partner status
- Our company culture is exceptional and comes from a shared vision of delivering market-leading cloud services in an unbeatable work environment
- We consider a flexible working with a family-friendly focus at the very core of our company values
- We have beautiful office locations across the UK, Ireland, and the Netherlands with highly talented, caring, and supportive colleagues
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES REQUIRED