About the company:
Founded in 2016, Ekco is a global innovator in cloud solutions, working with customers and partners to deliver a comprehensive suite of end-to-end managed IT services via local teams located across a number of regional offices in Ireland, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
We help companies embrace the cloud revolution, transforming the way IT professionals operate by managing their systems and data securely.
About the role:
Due to our continued rapid expansion, we are searching for a Head of Engineering to join our dynamic and growing Dublin-based team. This will be a once-in-a-lifetime dream position for a talented Engineering & Development Manager who is looking for a career-defining role. If you like high growth in a family-friendly collaborative environment with progressive, supportive, and skilled colleagues – this is the role for you!
- Strategic ownership and creation of the development and technical engineering roadmap
- Alignment of multiple development projects and portal products across the Ekco group into one cohesive structure
- Building and recruiting a talented engineering team of Developers, DevOps, and QA engineers to double its current size
- Coaching, leadership, and mentoring of the engineering team to help their continued professional growth
- Involvement in M&A process pre & post-close integration of new development teams into the Ekco group. Identification of market M&A opportunities in software-related fields
- Cross-functional collaboration with our product, infrastructure, sales, management, and service delivery teams to develop growth opportunities and troubleshoot issues
- Continued R&D for future technical direction, and continuous improvement of current R&D methodology
- You have a minimum 3-5 years of engineering and development management experience
- You have a track record for building and aligning successful products and development teams
- You’re a skilled tactician – with technical competence in creating and defining development and engineering strategy.
- You have excellent communication skills, with an ability to deliver complex technical messages succinctly to all levels
- You're a natural leader and thrive in environments with rapid growth and high degrees of autonomy
- You have experience managing teams of 4+ and care about creating a thoughtful engineering group culture
- You see software development as a team sport and thrive in a highly collaborative, agile culture where you’re always teaching and learning
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- We are one of the fastest-growing cloud solution providers in Europe, with top ten Cloud partner status with many of the leading industry technology providers
- VMware & veeam top partner status
- Our company culture is exceptional and comes from a shared vision of delivering market-leading cloud services in an unbeatable work environment
- We consider flexible working with a family-friendly and people centered focus at the very core of our company values
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES